Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Grad school is at an end

September 14, 2007. This is the day all of my work is due for the summer quarter. And this is it. Next Friday marks the conclusion of my Masters program at Fuller Theological Seminary. I decided to take four classes this summer (you're only recomended to take three), and I have the work for two of them left to do. Next week I'll be turning in small papers on the films The Fountain, Pan's Labyrinth, Transformers, and The Hills Have Eyes, along with two book reviews and a 50-page magazine about Obey art that will consist of roughly 20 regular-sized pages of writing. Hopefully the film articles will end up online, as I am trying to get them published on websites. I am done with everything but the Pan's Labyrinth article and a little of the writing of the magazine. It's weird to know that after next Friday I can read whatever the hell I want. I can write to write. I do plan on finding conferences to present at and will continue to write, but I will have to motivate myself. I'm gonna be done with school for at least two years. That's fucking strange. I think I may go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment